< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Troubles at work

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Troubles at work

Today I was having what I thought was a great day. I got a check in the mail that I didn't expect and it just happens to about cover the bill for my car repairs. Everything was great until I went to work. I was lectured and diminished for a half hour while my boss went off on me (without complete reason to). Can I help it if I was sick? Can I help it if my boss never has the schedule done and when we think we have it figured out she changes it last minute? Don't cry for me Argentina, but I need to vent because I have had enough. You work at a place for over 2 years and work harder than 95% of the people that are employed there and you're threatened with being fired for no great reason...what up huh?
Hello to my great friend Billie who may be reading this...hope so...someone has to!
Laters all,
Steve