< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Just for Billie

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Just for Billie

My good friend Billie is at MMC where she has no life...just kidding hon! But really, it isn't a hotspot for entertainment, so I'll write something to entertain her. Went to work last night. Not too shabby and the boss wasn't there which made things better. I have been working on new music and hope to record something...ANYTHING...by the time summer is through. Here's hoping for a new computer with a burner and music software!
In other news, my mom is at a retreat and dad's at work so the house is mine. No surprise that on my "free day" it should be gray and pouring rain! What's up with that? Oh well, I guess I'll just chill with my computer, my music, and my cat Milo.
If I come up with a genius comment, I'll reply again soon, otherwise a good friend (aka Billie) will have to prompt me!
Steve-O (don't actually call me that please)