I've been seen worldwide!
Hey everyone! Lots going on since I posted last. A highlight is that I posted some vids of me performing on YouTube. It's crazy to be able to see how many people view each day and where they're from. So far, I have had my vids (which are poor quality audio/video) seen in China, Japan, Israel, Belgium, Slovakia, UK, Argentina, Brazil, and Italy, to name a few. I also have viewers from about 40% of the US states so far...Washington, Montana, ND and SD, Maine, I need you guys to start watching! Most of my views are from the South for some reason: TX, OK, NM, FL, GA, etc.
Celebrated Mother's Day this Sunday with my sisters and Mom. Crystal experienced her first (non-pregnant) Mother's Day with her daughter, who shared a chocolate ice cream cone with her (and tried to nab my burger). Crystal didn't want her free DQ sundae, so I ate it...I may not be a mom, but I don't turn down free sundaes. It was a fun day and I'm glad everything worked out well. We watched Enchanted, which is pretty funny and entertaining. I chilled the rest of the day while the girls went to a vineyard and had wine.
This week is my niece's first birthday so we're having a big party for that. Grandma is being picked up from IA right now and will be able to share the day with her great-granddaughter.
I was planning something big for my stimulus check. I need a new bed set terribly bad and I also could use a video camera or some music notation software. Basically I was banking on money I didn't end up getting. I filed taxes, but I was claimed as a dependent on dad's form, so I get nothing. I was really down the day I found out about it and just felt like I hit another wall/hurdle.
Hopefully I'll be able to contact some local apartment owners soon and get info on pricing and such. I plan to move out of the 'rents home and into a rental 'home' no later than August. Helping me with that first month's rent will be a bonus I'm supposed to get from work--$225!!! That's like 1/2 a paycheck just given to me. I'm not banking on it until I've cashed it though. Fool me once...
So that's kinda what's been going on in StephenLand. If you're interested in the vids, go to YouTube and type in Tuber33 (my sign-in name for now) and view them. I'm also on MySpace, so if you already go to that site, click on my MySpace Music link in my friends list.
God bless,
Stephen











<< Home