Adventures in Steve World
Today I had to go to the bookstore to get the textbooks for Spring term which starts tomorrow (Tuesday). I will be taking 3 new classes and one continuing class. The 3 new ones had a total of 13 books and 1 video...looks like I've got my work cut out for me! I have major anxiety/panic issues and I happened to have a major attack while waiting on my books (which they didn't have me down for even though I was told they did). A nice lady at the store suggested I get a free bottle of water (on ice no less) and that helped ease things a bit. Note to readers...small kindness is profound, even when you, the giver, don't see it. Try doing something small yet profound this week!
In other news, my Song of the Day is "Have a Little Faith in Me," the very popular tv/movie song that is used all the time. I won't list an artist because various have done versions--find the one that you like best.
If you read this and think there is anything noteworthy, please tell a friend! I will try to get back to ya soon,
Steve











<< Home