Diamond Dogs
Lately I joined Facebook to connect with classmates old and new. One of the groups set up by a student was for Moulin Rouge fans. As I painted 3 of my bedroom's walls with the lyrics to "Nature Boy", the opening and closing theme of the movie, I obviously had to join. Tonight 7 of us got together in the dorm I was originally supposed to be living in and watched it. 2 had never seen it and some were singing along all the way through. It's nice to watch it on a huge screen, though the speakers were messed up. The group leader got Valentino's pizza and it was just a fun night. The guys are now watching Space Balls and the girls are watching Princess Diaries 2, but I wasn't in the mood for either, so I went to the music building and played Moulin songs for 30 min. or so.
My sis had her tonsils taken out so she's at our home right now getting better. It's not cool for a 27-year-old to have that surgery. Glad mine were taken in elementary school.
That's it for now,
"Come what may, I will love you 'til my dying day!"
Stephen











<< Home