< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Short post

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Short post

I've been busy lately, which is the norm when school's going on. I've got 15 credit hours, a part-time M-F job and a weekend job, and I'm slowly building a social life. I have a quiz or exam everyday next week which should just be wonderful. Today in World Music we listened to a performer from Iran play the tar, which is a 6 stringed instrument that has notes in quarter steps. In other words, where we have E, E flat, D, they have E, E 1/2 flat, E flat, D 1/2 sharp, D.
Happy Birthday Billie! Your card is in the mail.

Song of the Day: "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright