< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: More blogthings

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

More blogthings




You Are 40% Brutally Honest



Honesty is nice, but only when it's convenient. You rather be nice than honest.

You figure it's important to be honest about the big stuff, but little lies never hurt anyone!






Your Stripper Song Is



I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears



"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.

I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."



You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!



How did it know my song? This is funny for reasons I can't say. I am soooo happy that Thanksgiving break is in a week! We get the 18th-26th off, which is awesome. If things go well, I will record a song over that time. Pray for it... I'm in charge of making t-shirts for the guys on my floor this weekend, so that should be cool. There's a dance this weekend I might go to. Laterz-SB
Song of the Day-How to Save a Life by The Fray cuz I taught myself to play it.