< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Senioritis

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Senioritis

Hey there--long time no see. I was going to post a lengthy message about the end of summer and the vacation that wasn't so vacationy after all. As it was a tough subject, I never got around to blogging about it--I'd just get frustrated and lose the ambition.
Today I move into my dorm room. I have a decent room as dorms go and the view is cool--I look out to a sand volleyball court and the student union. I'm paying for a single, so I get to deck out the room my way, which means it will look sweet. I have silvery gray carpet, a new (haven't even assembled) black chair with wood arm rests, and a black and white retro coffee table, among other black and silver (or aluminum) pieces to make it a retro-modern bachelor pad.
I just got new glasses, so I have a new look for the 1st time since high school. They are sweet lookin' Ray Bans and they already get compliments.
I'll be taking 16 credit hours, working on campus, writing for the newspaper, and trying to have a social life, so this will be one busy semester, but I think I'll manage.
Here's to a great year for me and every back-to-schooler! SENIOR BABY! (After 5 years)
Song of the Day: "Say Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap.