A little fun with music
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though.
NO CHEATING!
----------------------------------
1. How am I feeling today?
Nightingale
2. Will I get far in life?
Si Do Mhaimeo (The Wealthy Widow) Guess I get far and then die, leaving my money to the wife!
3. How do my friends see me?
Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (heck yeah, baby!)
4. Where will I get married?
The Kilfenora Set (yeah, Ireland!)
5. What is my best friend's theme song?
Come Away With Me
6. What is the story of my life?
The Warriors Arrive (no shit)
7. What was high school like?
Out of My Mind (hahahaha)
8. How can I get ahead in life?
Hold My Hand
9. What is the best thing about me?
Symphony No. 9 (what?)
10. What is today going to be like?
Colors of the Wind
11. What is in store for this weekend?
Save the Last Dance for Me (sweeeet)
12. What song describes my parent(s)?
Shoot the Moon
13. To describe my grandparents?
Ship at Sea
14. How is my life going?
Kiss the Girls
15. What song will they play at my funeral?
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (that would freaking rock!)
16. How does the world see me?
Jack of All Trades (cool and fitting)
17. Will I have a happy life?
And the Glory of the Lord (Handel’s Messiah)
18. What do my friends really think of me?
Macavity the Mystery Cat (Webber’s Cats)
19. Do people secretly lust after me?
When You Go
20. How can I make myself happy?
Comfort Ye, Ev’ry Valley (awesome)
21. What should I do with my life?
Important (thanks, that helps)
22. Will I ever have children?
Feeling Good (apparently yes)
I love these things, so if you have any, send them my way cuz I think they're fun. I like how some are quite fitting. Just to update, I'm done with school til fall, working basically 3 jobs. I got a raise (not much) this month, which is good. I'm also FINALLY getting some scholarship money from a source I had to dig deep to find. I REALLY NEED a vacation! I'm going with the fam to IA in July, but that's all that is planned. I plan on going to the lakes and writing quite a bit. Also will start the CD as soon as Grams leaves (she's visiting us). It's just too noisy and busy to do any real work. I'll update soon...
Song of the Day: "Torna a Surriento" just cuz it came up on my music player.











<< Home