Finally, a night out
Last night was pretty great. I went with my mom and sisters to Lincoln to have some fun. We ate at Spaghetti Works (big burger with cheddar cheese and seasoning) and then saw the Nickel Creek concert at the Rococo Theater. Great music and great venue (check out their site at www.rococotheater.com). It's super old and looks like a castle, with stained glass chandeliers, ornately carved stone, stone stairs, and huge wooden doors. Unfortunately, the auditorium isn't air conditioned, so we were roasting. I had my shorts and sleeves rolled up. I walked around through the place during the performance to get different views and ended up seeing the opening act, Matt Pond PA in the lobby. I think Nickel Creek met people in the lobby afterwards--dang it!! Everyone wanted to leave a little early, so I missed NC. I did get a t-shirt though. I took a cookbook from Crystal with all chocolate desserts. I'm making her the Killer Chocolate Cheesecake recipe for her b-day.
Song of the Day: "Doubting Thomas" by Nickel Creek











<< Home