February comes to a close
Well, here I am. Halfway (almost) through the semester, taking exams left and right, performing audits to show that I can both hear music and write it instantly and see music and perform it instantly. It's been a bit rocky and occasionally I find myself feeling like I've never touched a piano in my life. I'm starting a new class next week, which means another 'sit in class and take notes just because the college requires this for graduation (though I'll never use it) and do homework like I actually have time' added to my life.
An update on my health--I have had bloodwork done and got a CaT scan yesterday. I won't even get in to how that went, but 'good' wouldn't describe it. I'm anxiously awaiting results.
Still plan to record over break, which is in just over a week, thank God! Don't know how much I'll get accomplished, but at least I can get acquainted with the software and editing stuff.
I've written some new songs lately and sent 2 poems in for publishing. I'll see if anything develops there.
Thanks for reading
Steve











<< Home