Stuff, things, and issues...no big whoop
Blogger is messed up--it tries to turn everything into html now. I don't like that. Anywho, I am so so. Missed some classes, got some understanding and some idiots that I'd like to smack. Been working pretty hard and doing better in the fitness dept. I have a pain in my right side that I'm looking into tomorrow at the ol' clinic to see if my appendix wants to explode. Wish me luck.
I made cookies tonight, by request. I've become everyone's live-in chef. I make supper and desserts. Tonight's special: M&M minis cookies. I've made cranberry orange biscotti, cappucino cookies, oatmeal raisin, coffee cookies, spritz, and more. I'll send y'all some--give me an addy and some $$.
Mom gets home tomorrow. House will be busier, things will go back to the way they were over a week ago. I've enjoyed the space, but I enjoy her presence too.
I got to work writing last night. Came up with 2 verses and 2 'choruses' to a new song that is really good. Very David Gray like. Maybe I'll figure out how to post sound thingys.
Cleaned the PC today--fans were full of dust and kept overheating and junk. Now it's all cool and happy! :) Can't figure out why the front doesn't light up anymore though...
Song of the Day: "Trouble Sleeping" as I have had some lately. It's by a GREAT group, The Perishers. Must check out.
Much love,
Steve











<< Home