gobble gobble
It's here! Thanksgiving Break at last! Today is my first day of break and I'm loving the idea of not being required to read, write music, practice my voice pieces, write papers, and so on. I slept 'til 1 and I'm still in my pjs. I have no classes until the 28th, so this is awesome. I'm gonna be putting up the rest of the outdoor lights, maybe making some goodies to freeze for Christmas (like I did last year), cleaning house a bit, and just having some fun. The other day I filled the cookie jar with a batch of chocolate chip cookies (Hershey's Classic Recipe) and they're 2/3 gone. Dad is dangerous around a cookie jar. I think I'm making a pumpkin pie with apple butter for T-day. A few years ago I made a pumpkin cheesecake...SOOOOOOO rich! It's just the 5 of us this time, which I'm looking forward to in ways I can't even say.
Dad got WinXP since our folders have mysteriously disappeared and rearranged themselves. Bye bye NT! I defragmented, virus/spyware/adware/worm/etc scanned, and did some folder searching and organizing of my own and nothing has fixed the probs, so the new XP should be nice. You know what this means though--I have to reinstall my music software/hardware for the 8th time!
I've got much to say, but it doesn't really fit here, so maybe I'll post it another time.
Song of the Day: "Somnambulist" by BT. JC from NSync is also on the track. Good tune.
peace out,
steve











<< Home