< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: here's to '06

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

here's to '06

Well, 2005 is gone. A great deal has happened in the last year. I went through my 05 calendar to remind myself of what I've done and gone through in the year, and it amazed me. I'm looking forward to this new year and have a feeling of hope about it. Some aspects of 05 left me longing for better. Let's hope this 1st week isn't an indication of the year to come though...
My grams went back to the hospital for a procedure, but was taken home the same day. Yesterday, my dad complained of pain and asked to go the doctor, which he NEVER does, so we knew it wasn't good. After bloodwork and a CAT scan, it turns out he has kidney stones, high blood pressure, and evidence of organ failure showing in his blood. He doesn't show any interest in going in for the requested 2nd doctor visit. I'm still 'sick' with this coldish stuff, one sis has the flu, mom has what i have. Prayers are great, people--keep em coming.
School starts back up in a week. I've got the jobs and 13 credit hours this time around. Wanted to get a little bit of added study/relaxation time from last sem.
I'm starting back on the Abs Diet, and I now actually own the book, so I don't have to start and stop as I check the library's copy in and out. Here's to a better me in 6 weeks or so!
peace,
steve