< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: what's new with yours truly

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

what's new with yours truly

I've been busy lately, as evident by the lack of posts. This week alone kept me going. Besides work and school, I wrote an article about one of our choirs (not the one I'm in) for our campus paper (get some cash for it too). I also took my car in to get checked and an issue I've had with it may take $400 to fix, so I'm just gonna pretend the issue isn't happening. On Wednesday, I had a recital in which about a dozen students did performances. I was 6th in line with "Sento Nel Core" (solo with piano accompaniment). I was nervous, shaking, and my hands were numb, but it went well and I got some compliments. Yesterday was my sister's b-day, so we went to a vineyard nearby to sample wine (good too) and then went for cheese (go Lent!) pizza at a pizzaria in the town. When we got home, I went to "End of the Spear" at our theater to help raise money for a mission trip to Indonesia. Good movie with strong Christian message without ever approaching preachy. It had a great musical score too. This is the 1st time I've gone to a movie by myself, but it was cool. Today mom and I went roadtripping in a very local way, hit a downtown store, and I'm doing homework and just chillin'. I might go to a play tomorrow.
I have 2 weeks this month that are short due to Easter, which rocks. That's followed by the final week of class, followed by finals, my juries, and a concert.
Here we go---
Steve