< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: It's finals week, so here are more cuz I'm tired

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's finals week, so here are more cuz I'm tired




You Are an Excellent Cook



You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...





How the heck did THIS one happen?? Guess I never knew that about myself...




Your Ideal Relationship is Friends with Benefits



You're not looking for anything serious... just something hot!

And you're little black book (or cell phone) always hooks you up.

You want nothing more than friends with benefits. No strings.

You also don't mind benefits without the friendship!