< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Stolen from friend again

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stolen from friend again

This is called confessions. How many guy myths are true bout u?

*Guy Confessions *

Name: Stephen

I have watched porn: yes

I've slept naked: no

I play video games: no (but I do like some)

I wear boxers to bed: no

Ive thrown rocks @ a girls window: no

Ive drank because I felt like it: yes

I still beat up my buddies: no

I drive a truck: no

I drive some type of car: yes

I have a job: yes

I have more than one job: yes

I currently have a girlfriend: no

My girlfriend is better than yours:

Im cocky: no

Ive forgotten to return a phone call to a girl: once

Not all guys are the same: TRUE

Id do anything for a special girl: true

Ive honked at a girl going down the road: no

Ive hit on a girl in public: true

Ive asked a hot girl for her number that I just met: no

Ive acted like a man whore: no

Pamela Anderson is hot: NO

Sports over-rule everything else: FALSE

I like rock music: true, at times

I like rap music: true, at times

I like country music: rarely

Ive been suspended: no

Ive gotten detention: no