< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: sniffle

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

sniffle

Well, Christmas Eve is tomorrow. One of my favorite days. I got the tree up and decorated, made cookies and covered pretzels, picked up my Grams from IA, and...got a terrible cold. My throat is swollen, I can't breathe out of my nose, my chances at recording vocals anytime soon is shot to heck (I DO plan on recording SOMETHING over break), and the house is going to be full of company tomorrow for our biggest holiday celebration of the year. Time for Nasalcrom, Vicks, hot green tea and coffee, cough drops, hot pads, and drugs.
Have a Merry Christmas and please, use Purell and avoid touching, hugging, kissing, being in any proximity with people. Seriously, it's what Jesus would have wanted.

Much love,
Stephen

Song of the Day: "Caught a Lite Sneeze" by Tori Amos (which has nothing to do with a cold, but it's a good tune)