< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Update

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Update

Well, Blogger has been taken over by Google I guess. It's been a while since I've posted--sorry. Tho no one might be reading anymore anyway. My cat, Milo, has a golf-ball sized tumor that is believed to be cancerous. I would appreciate prayers. I found a company that makes all natural products (they even have biodegradeable packing peanuts and are solar powered) and ordered 2 herbal supplements. They should stop the cancer from spreading, reduce the tumor, increase appetite (he's not eating lately), and boost immune efficiency. I am not ready to give up and I'm not ready to lose him, so I'm hoping for a miracle. Perhaps if the cancer stops and the tumor shrinks, we can do surgery. It's been really taxing.
2 months until my senior recital and I don't have my music memorized. I'm a bit (haha) nervous.
Lately, I submitted 5 poems for publishing. I've also been told by 2 english profs that my writing is excellent (poetry and prose) and that I must continue as I have a gift--maybe I'll write exactly what they wrote to me sometime.
Peace