I love these but I don't know why
Anoth
Not sure why I like these, but I do. Haven't been getting very fun answers lately, but it's an interesting thing to do since it is your music library, so it does say something about you as a whole. I've done fluff posts lately cuz I really need to. I've had some deep stuff happen lately but I'm not ready to get into it all. If you are reading and interested, comment.
IF SOMEO
Buyer Beware-The Dark Knight Soundtrack (Collector's Edition)
WHAT WOULD
Empty Spaces-Fuel
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/
Angel-Sarah Slean (I'd actually totally go for Sarah herself!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'
Mattinata-Luciano Pavarotti
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO
Music of Changes: II-John Cage
WHAT DO YOUR FRIEN
Ready for the Good Times-Shakira
WHAT DO YOU THINK
Mamma-Luciano Pavarotti
WHAT IS 2+2?
Holding Out For a Hero-Frou Frou
WHAT DO YOU THINK
Lullaby-Creed
WHAT DO YOU THINK
Trust Guided Meditation-Meditation Oasis
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY
The Road Between-Lisa Marie Presley
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Pie Jesu-Andrew Lloyd Webber (sung by me!) Pretty true-I want to be like him, while being me
WHAT DO YOU THINK
Meditation for Headaches, Backaches, and Other Pain-Stin
WHAT DO YOUR PAREN
Discovering Peace Guided Meditation-Meditation Oasis
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE
Beauty and the Beast-Original Soundtrack (awww)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNER
Sweet Things-DJ Tiesto feat. Charlotte Martin (not bad)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY
Kite High-Sacha Sacket (hehe)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGE
What's the Buzz/Strange Thing Mystifying-Jesus Christ Superstar
WHAT DO YOU THINK
So Beautiful-Savage Garden
WHAT DO YOU THINK
Get Home-Sarah Slean
WHAT'
Fly-Celine Dion (song about death)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Natural Blues-Moby (ha-great, die of depression)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING
Roosterspur Bridge-Tori Amos
WHAT MAKES
My Life-TLC
WHAT MAKES
Time After Time-Matchbox 20
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRI
You Complete Me-The Dark Knight
WHAT SCARE
Pray for Me-Michael W. Smith
DOES ANYON
Almighty God-Amy Stroup
IF YOU COULD
I Am the Batman-The Dark Knight
WHAT HURTS
Darkest Hour-Charlotte Martin
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Jamaica Inn-Tori Amos











<< Home