What a day
Today has been kinda crazy. I started Spring Term and have more reading and definately more writing than I had ever planned on. Maybe these weren't the courses to take at the same time. I am in a state of mass anxiety worrying how to do my two jobs on top of more than 18 credit hours of work each week.
I am supposed to work tomorrow, but I have an exam in Biology and much work in the other classes. I have tried to get a replacement, but no one is available. I don't even want to think about talking to my boss, but I may have to. It amazes me how people who do not ask for the day off have events to go to and activities they are involved in. If you know this, why aren't you putting it on the days off list so we know not to call you? We need another employee. Boss doesn't get it. I'd quit if I had somewhere else to go.
In a positive note--I have met a 'friend' who shares much in common with me. We do most talking online though we have met in person a couple times. I have been invited to his dorm to play some music and share my own work. This could be a great thing for me since I rarely show others (outside of great friends and family members) my music. It will take some guts on my behalf though! Here goes something.
The Song of the Day is "Calmer of the Storm" by downhere.











<< Home