< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Should I Quit?

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Should I Quit?

My boss, who two weeks ago gave me a 30 minute lecture on waiting until the last minute to do things, has yet to put up a schedule. Do I work today? I honestly don't know. If I don't show up she'll possibly threaten to fire me (as part of the rigid plan laid out by her lecture), but if I show up then it tells her that she can treat me like this. How am I getting in trouble for "not showing respect to others by waiting until the last minute to find replacements" for my shifts when she doesn't show respect for others when she waits until the last minute to write a schedule? So it's 'should I stay or should I go' right now.
Sorry to be a downer, but I REALLY needed to vent on that one. Just wait 'til later...we have yet to see if I'm on to work!
In other news, the sun is shining, I'm up before noon (hehe), I got a ten page assignment in by midnight last night (via the net) on top of an exam and a 500-word description of myself (among other assignments yesterday), and it's Friday.
My Song of the Day is "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park.
Alternate songs for laughs: "Take this Job and Shove it" and "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"