< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Trying to Keep Going

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Trying to Keep Going

This anxiety stuff is starting to cripple me. I don't want to leave home some of the time. I forced myself to get out and do stuff today though. I got our lawn mowed (first time for the year), took out the trash, and cleaned my dad's office (my weekend job). Right now I'm typing this while burning some Christian CDs to blanks. I'll give the real ones to my church and keep the copies.
Thanks to Cheryl, who signed the guestbook-that makes four readers so far! Wahoo! I'm moving on up! It is nice to have friends like you, Billie, and Erin, who stay connected even though we've spread out and changed schools.
Speaking of school, I am busier than ever and read half of a poetry book last night. It was actually more interesting than I had thought, which is great because I hate forced reading.
There is still no schedule...I assume I didn't need to work tonight! I guess one will be up around Monday. Until then your guess is as good as mine as to when I work. I'd quit if I knew of a job in this town I'd enjoy that paid as much or more. Not that I get paid much. 2 1/2 years, one raise. Gotta love it.
The Song of the Day is "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge.
Signing off, this is Steve.