Interesting
Found this (where else?) online. You are to take a few from the list and complete them and then add new occupations to the list...be creative!
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a servicemember...
If I could be a business owner...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a mime...
If I could be a chimney sweep...
If I could be a masseuse...
If I could be a taxi driver...
If I could be a priest...
If I could be a window cleaner...
If I could be a gynecologist...
If I could be a world leader...
If I could be a healer...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a carpenter...
If I could be a reality-tv star...
If I could be an action figure...(Steve)
If I could be a superhero...(Steve)
If I could be a door-to-door salesman...(Steve)
If I could be an ice cream tester...(Steve)
Mine:
If I could be a musician...oh wait, I am!
If I could be a reality tv star...I'd be on The Real World or something like that--no bug eating or "tribe has spoken" for me!
If I could be a proctologist...I'd know why so many people were pains in my ass. (HA!)











<< Home