< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Let's try all this again

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Let's try all this again

I WAS typing a blog earlier today....not sure where it went...evil pixies???
Anywho, I'm not in the blogging mood so I'm just keepin' it short. If you look above you will see the newly designed title tags ("Steve Brown"). Someone deleted the photo for the letter "V" on the main site, so it consequently disappeared from view. Since I'm not Stee Brown, I had to do a good deal of searching to find the site I borrowed the letters from and selected these to give a new look...kind of a "what would my name look like in lights?" theme. Hope you enjoy. Keep reading, commenting, and everything.
Love ya,
Steve