Singer, songwriter, and award-winning poet!
What a week! Last Thursday I went to SCC to pick up the book I was published in and listened to someone read my poem. My campus newspaper article was recently published as well--front page! On top of that, I find out from a flyer in a hallway that CU would be releasing their poetry book as well (which I have 2 poems in). I showed up last night, read both of my poems aloud, signed a couple autographs (seriously), and listened to the others read. If you haven't heard already--I received one of the Critic's Choice Awards for my poem "Lost"! This has been "look at how well Stephen writes" week apparently.
Well, as of now I am done with World Civ, piano, and voice for the semester other than my finals. The piano piece is as good as it can get, the voice one needs tweaking, and I'm currently putting together a study guide for the WC final. After Friday, I'll have 2 juries, a concert, and a written final to do.
Got a call from the campus job people today--I'll get ahold of them tomorrow and have my interview soon. Wish me luck.
I would LOVE prayers for my health, courage, and clear-mindedness for the upcoming week--I'm trying to just take it a day at a time, but it's stressful.
Song of the Day: "Take Me Away" by Avril Lavigne
Keep postin'
Steve











<< Home