Here's to the week...
Hey all. Just watched "Hellboy". Much better than I had expected and it has a very good lesson. Nice to see an action movie without every cliche being used, without constant swearing (there's almost none), and an actual MORAL message! Of course, there's an underlying Catholic theme in the hero's powers and goodness, which makes me especially happy when most films to come from Hollywood depict the religion as something negative (bad priests, using faith as a mere 'crutch', etc.).
I had an excellent week this week and kept myself very busy. Saw a comedian last night--quite good. Next week will be a busy one too. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, I have music scholarship auditions Monday, I sing with the Men's Chorale at chapel on Tuesday, and I have an exam in World Civ. II on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are off for Holy Week, as is the following Monday. Prayers would be appreciated. I'll try to remember you guys in my prayers tonight.
That's all for now, I will keep you up to date and everything.
Steve











<< Home