< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: A Change Is Gonna Come

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Friday, February 04, 2005

A Change Is Gonna Come

Hey there guys! I'm feeling good today. I attended all classes this week except one, which means I'm fighting my anxiety better! I'm getting the help I need and I'm feeling more confident all the time. It's nice to feel this way again. I'm done for the week and I've gotten an exam out of the way. Good deal of homework to do over the weekend, but it's all good. I'm gonna go see a singer/guitarist on campus tomorrow evening for CUnplugged. Maybe I can get some insider info. on the music biz! Got some things figured out with the friend issue which is also good. 2 buddies that read this have started their own blogs, which is also somethin' interesting. To them--I do read them, but I don't always comment since yours require signing in just to respond. Today I meet with a therapist to try to get to the bottom of this whole ordeal with my anxiety and hopefully he'll give me some tools to get rid of this for good.
Right now I'm looking for: increased inner peace, new/strengthened friendships, music opportunities, and a girlfriend.

Song of the Day: "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke--listen to Gavin DeGraw's. So amazing.

Much love,
Stephen