< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Ah, so there's winter...

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Ah, so there's winter...

We have snow...finally. I don't say that because I was looking forward to it (I most definately wasn't) but because it's taken quite some time for winter to look and feel like winter. Having a 60 degree day in December was odd, but I liked it anyway. I am going to make a killing on snow shoveling at the office this winter. So far I have made $30 dollars this week just for that and I have another $30 or so coming my way I'm sure. Summary--it's cold, I hate it, the money makes up for it.
I STILL haven't registered for classes (well, I'm registered for Men's Chorale). The admissions and registration offices have been dragging their feet on this one. I have a few days before classes begin and I don't know what my schedule is. After a campus visit yesterday and today, along with a few phone calls, I'm getting things moving. Should have a complete schedule tomorrow evening. I'm nervous, anxious, excited, and giddy. Prayers are appreciated.
I have a great feeling of optimism about this new year and I think that this one will be full of great things for me and my family. I just have this sense that things are going to begin working for me. Here's hoping...
I have plenty to do still and I have to go--thanks for reading, good luck with all your classes and such.
Steve