< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Monday, December 06, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hey all,
I've got the tree up and decorated and so far, the only presents under the tree have been wrapped by yours truly. I've gotten everyone's gifts purchased and they've all arrived (for those ordered online) so I'm happy about that. I put up the Christmas village with all the figurines. It is my favorite thing to put out at Christmas. We have a saloon, a victorian house that looks like the first one my dad sold, a real estate office, post office, small church, cathedral, Dairy Queen, and opera house (which is mine). The house looks wonderful and I'm adding a wreath to the front between the picture window and garage for extra coolness.
Today is St. Nicholas Day (his Catholic saint day) and it is fitting because mom and I went shopping in Lincoln for presents. She's gotten dad taken care of and I picked up some minor things. I also got the Gavin DeGraw "Chariot" CD in the mail today from BMG. It is a special edition 2-disc version with a "Chariot Stripped" cd that has an acoustic version of all the studio tracks. Pretty good so far.
Cleaned the office Friday night and went next door when I was done to chill at the coffee house. Someone was playing and singing music and apparently he has been on some level of American Idol. I believe it by his personality. ;) Met Kyle and his gf there, which was great. Both are cool people.
I will post more soon,
SB