< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Good news, bad news

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Good news, bad news

Hey all. The new system has arrived! It has beautiful images, fast internet, and everything I want. Unfortunately, the power button doesn't work, so I have to keep it on. I'll have to take it in to be worked on next week. The new printer that came with it also won't work, so that will be replaced. A downer to an otherwise great experience...that's my luck though. The front and back of the tower light up and look really cool. I'm thinking about cutting a shape out of the side and sliding a layer of plexiglass in so you can look into the machine. Maybe I could cut music notes out. The gutters went up today and the house looks like a complete package. Mom put in one of my windows/screen sets too, so now I can actually get air in the room without letting all the bugs in (or cats out). Speaking of which, all are getting front claws removed next week (except my Milo, who is the king and gets to keep his claws). Joey is saying buh bye to some manliness (ouch) and Arwen is getting her surgery too. Milo will LOVE the day free of 'the others'. I think I'm going to the musical "Jekyll and Hyde" tomorrow...I have a season pass so I can choose when to go. If not tomorrow, then next weekend.
Later everybody,
Steve