October has arrived and with it the cold air
Hello all. I know I don't write as much as I used to, but people don't seem to read as much either. My grandma is still here and will be leaving in a couple of days. My oldest sister was out here with her husband on Thursday and then she came out yesterday on her own to throw a Pampered Chef party hosted by my other sister. The turnout was said to be very good and people enjoyed themselves. Looks like mom has some new kitchen stuff coming her way.
I recently burned 2 of my oldest sister's CDs for myself. I now have Josh Groban's "Closer" and Celine Dion's "One Heart". Both are very good. Not everyone's style of music, but you should give them a try. I also made copies of 6 of my CDs for my sis to take, including Evanescence.
I've been invited to a Halloween party which makes me very happy that I have something fun on the schedule. I think my 2 sisters, my brother-in-law and myself are going to go as the 4 Scooby Doo characters. I'm set to be Shaggy, carrying around a large stuffed animal Scooby. I can even do the voice.
I'm feeling weird today. I slept until 2:30 pm and I'm still tired. My head is just a pile of mush that hurts from time to time. There is a bunch I want to do, but I don't feel up to any of it. As always, prayers are much appreciated.
Cheryl-I'm praying for you and your tests. I know that you will do well-just keep that smile on your face and it will all work out.
Billie, Erin, and Jay--you're in my prayers too.
Get out and vote this election! It is sooo important.
Happy feast days of St. Therese (Little Flower) and the Guardian Angels. Feast days are great for remembering all those God sent to us to help us through this life. Don't forget we all have angels around us taking care of us--it's not just a Sunday School myth. I named mine Clarence. :)
Song of the Day: "That's the Way It Is" by Celine Dion. I sang this in choir in high school...it's a good pick-me-up.
Much love,
Stephen











<< Home