< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: busy day

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

busy day

Hi guys.
Ran errands like a pro today. Got 5 3-gallon water jugs since our town water sucks, went to my mom's office to design a bulletin board for the CCC/Godparent programs, went home and inhaled a sandwich, took some stuff to my dad for his fair booth, ran to True Value for him, went back to the fairgrounds, went to the store and got 5 cases of bottled water for him to give away, went back to him, went home, painted, did homework. Whew.
The church had a garage sale to raise money this week and the congregation brought things to donate that the church could sell. There were a few nice looking computer monitors, so I took the 17" one. Got it home and hooked it up and it worked well, except sizes and colors are slightly off. Today the thing went totally black while I was doing an assignment. Great. Guess that doesn't solve my monitor issue. Maybe I'll throw holy water on it and do a dance.
Today I quit my piece of shit job at MPV and don't plan on going back. To my amusement, there were 2 things on the schedule bitching about my boss' shitty scheduling!! She'll read that on top of my letter and have a good cry I'm sure. Looks like I may not be the only one leaving. 2 might be out this month.
I'm tired and tomorrow is my dad's 55th, so I'm out.
SB