< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Back by popular demand!

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Back by popular demand!

Ok, so the demand wasn't all that big, but Erin did say she checked to see if anything new had been posted. I don't have anything interesting to say, but here's an update nonetheless.
I'm still working on the house. Dad got 2 new pieces of siding and some wood for the eaves that we'll have to put in. I was painting some wood that had been worked on and splinters fell into my eye. I had to get down the ladder blindly and go to a mirror where I could see what was in there. Turns out a painted sliver of the old eaves got in there. I used a Q-tip to get it out. ouch.
Called the owner of Sonic drive-ins and established my new job keeping the property looking nice. He's a really nice guy and is paying me well. Unfortunately, he kept calling me my dad's name.
Got a financial aid package from CU yesterday. They forgot work study and included fall semester, which I told them I wouldn't be in. I'm also needing to audition for vocal, instrumental, and theater scholarships. As for the cost...holy damn.
Tonight I clean out the office, so I'm going to print out my letter of resignation (which I'll turn in next week). I'm also going to work up a monthly statement for the new job.
Song of the Day: "Adia" by Sarah McLachlan.
See ya!