And the money kept rolling out...
Hey all. Just when I've got money saved, I lose it. Here's some examples in recent history: I've been saving for the ever elusive computer and I had to spend the money on prescription cat food for Milo, 3 Rx refills for me, a cell phone bill, college loans, gas, textbooks, and my car, which is in the shop yet again. Right now I am without self-transportation because the car wouldn't start. The mechanics said they aren't having much trouble with it...which is always the way of it. My first car would die every 10 min. and the mechanics never had it die when they got it...AHHH! It may be the fuel pump, so there goes money for parts and labor. They're checking the starter and another part as well. On top of this, I've been taken off the MPV schedule for 2 months. Don't ask.
Right now I'm comparing Compaq/HP and Dell desktops. Both have good features and bonuses. The Dell comes with a free Kodak digital camera and the Compaq/HP comes with free shipping and a DVD-ROM. Time will tell what I end up getting.
I know it's summer and people are busy with everything, so thanks to those who keep reading. A couple have stopped altogether and I'm not sure what's up. I've had a hard time connecting with one person in particular.
Summer term has begun for me! I signed on to take History I and Creative Writing, but I think I'm going to drop History I so I can focus on the other class, get work in (somewhere) and get going on selecting music for my debut CD. Wish me luck!
The Song of the Day is "Secret Ambition" by Michael W. Smith.
God Bless,
Stephen B.











<< Home