< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: A break at last!

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

A break at last!

Sup guys,
Took my final finals today! I will be out of school until Summer Term starts in July. It will be sooo nice not to have Soc, Lit, and Poetry homework to do everyday, including weekends. I thought I'd have a weekend for fun, but guess what? I'm back to work. I'll be subbing for 2 people at Movie Place--one Friday, one Saturday. I need to do it and make the boss proud! Any prayers will be much appreciated.
Tomorrow I'm going in to Lincoln to sell my books back to the SCC bookstore. Let's see how long I can keep the money they give me! I did end up getting paid for Summer VBS at the church, so I'm very grateful and plan on sending that straight to the old checking account--where it needs to stay.
The 4th is on a Sunday, so they cut a bunch of regular performers, including my group. I'm kinda ticked that they are cutting back to allow for no morning shows. I understand and all, but I was planning on it and looking forward to it and I found out yesterday that we aren't on. This was going to be my 3rd year. The head female vocalist and I decided we're gonna do surprise performances and just show up at the bandshell (which doesn't really get used for anything) and start singing.
The kittens know how to use the litter box, THANK GOD...now if only their mother could figure it out...
Well, I'm using my dad's office computer at 2 am, so I better go!
Today's Song of the Day is "Fly Away" by Stephen Brown. That's right--I'm putting my own on this time!
Night,
Steve