< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Update on the life of Steve

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Update on the life of Steve

Went back to work at the video store for the first time in weeks. Turned out ok too. Still cleaning at my dad's office as well. Today I registered for summer classes but there's still a glitch in the system and the computer didn't recognize my english pre-requisite, so I'm taking American History 1 and an art history class. Should be an easier summer.
I have a Sociology exam today, a dozen Poetry assignments, and the last 2/3 of a book to read and a response to write for a literature class.
Song of the Day: "Getting Into You" by Relient K.

Keep commenting and remember to check and see if I responded to ya!
Laters all,
SB