< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: School stuff

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

School stuff

Had a bit of a break from the homework today! I did some stuff that will be due tomorrow night though. I have a Sociology exam that should just be wonderful...or not. I've got my FAFSA out to my schools of choice and should be hearing how much money they wanna give me soon. College that gives me the most wins! (Not necessarily, but what the heck?)
I've been trying to get into the university scene in town and one of my contacts that I thought I'd be friends with is planning on taking the school year off next year. Go fig...I find someone to hang out with and he's gone before I get the chance. What's up with that?
2 and 1/2 more weeks or so and I'm done with Biology forever!!! That will take some hours off of my busy schedule and give me more time to have some fun. I'm going to take summer classes, but I think just 2 or 3.
My car is doing good (pray that it stays that way). I do need to get some tires and shocks put on this summer though. Maybe money will grow on a tree in my yard...you never know. If only I had rich relatives about to die...WHAT? I didn't say that (out loud)!
Well, better get ready for bed.
Have a great rest of the week!
Stephen