Lots of homework on a sunny day
Hello all,
I don't know if I should say "all" since no one seems to have read this in the past few days. Maybe I should say "hello any." I'm still trying to think of people to ask to read the site. I have to be choosy because I don't want some people knowing everything there is to know about me, ya know?
Today was an amazing spring day with the sun shining and the birds chirping and everything perfect. One problem...I couldn't spend as much time outside as I'd like. I had a 10-page poetry class assignment due and I had to read a chapter and write a response for sociology. Fun stuff right?
I did get out long enough to eat a salad in the park (grilled chicken with ranchd dressing if you like details). I also sat on the front steps of my house and chilled with a stray cat that has claimed my home as her own. I don't know what's going on, but we gained about a dozen strays in the past few months.
Well, I gotta go to bed--more class work tomorrow!
Everyone have a great night/day whatever and I'll be around soon.
The Song of the Day is "Trouble" by Coldplay.











<< Home