< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Howdy

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Howdy

Just got back from a 45-min. walk. Air is very cool but it is great to get out of the house. Watched "Matrix Revolutions" tonight and have to say it's good...much better than "Reloaded."
A friend of my mom's sent me a very encouraging email which is great for my spirit. I've been making progress. The body seems to be getting in check. My attitude is better so thanks to all who prayed for me. I need more progress, but I believe I'll make it.
Today's Song of the Day is "The Prayer." The Celine Dion/Andrea Bocelli. version is great--you may also like the Josh Groban/Charlotte Church version. I sang this for an event in high school and another in college.
Bless ya,
Steve