< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Let's try this again

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Let's try this again

I tried several times to post a blog a couple of days ago and it wouldn't publish. I have no idea what happened, but I'm hoping this one goes through.
Basically, I want to welcome Jonathan, who is supposed to be reading this! This makes our reader total come up to 5 people! I urge you to post comments under the daily posting and join in some stimulating conversation with me and the others who check the site out.
Haven't heard from the Dakota friends in a while...where are you??? I will come up there and hunt you down. Just kidding. Or am I? Muhahahahaha! :)
I'm doing homework like mad (as usual this term). I have 3 exams coming up, a 10-page paper due tonight, a novel to read, and soooo much more. So why am I blogging instead of doing the work? I need a break so my head doesn't pop off.
Song of the Day: "A Thousand Beautiful Things" by Annie Lennox