< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: We will be popular in no time

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

We will be popular in no time

Today I've asked another buddy to read my blog, so we may get the number up to a booming 5 people! Wahoo! Jonathan, if you're reading this, thanks for checking out the site and hit it up often!
Reminder to all, after you've signed the guestbook once (for some it's been a few), feel free to post comments under the blogs. You can ask me questions, respond to my blog, or just say "hi". I check this as often as possible and will do my best to reply quickly.
Today I cleaned at my dad's office. I love the added bonus of working at a place with a CD burner. While I was busy dusting, vacuuming, dumping trash, and cleaning the bathroom, the computer was busy burning me some new CDs! Gotta love the perks! I ended up condensing 7 Christian CDs into 4 and will give the actual set of 7 to my church.
I hope everyone gets a lot out of this holy time of year. To all on break from college--must be nice!!! I have homework that I did today (Saturday) and a book to read (yes, the whole thing) and much more to do tomorrow on Easter. Not fair, but I'll live.
Have a great one!
Stephen