Good Friday
Today is Good Friday and the weather seems to be mimicking the day Christ died-it is cold and rainy with no sign of sunlight. Easter looks like it should be a bright day though.
It is a good Friday for me too, because I got through a whole mass at church, something that I haven't done for a long time due to my condition and such. I am looking at that as a sign that I can start doing more things again. I'm not ready to go back to my job at the video store, but I will continue cleaning at my dad's office. Thanks to all who have thought of me or prayed for me lately...I shall try to remember you in the same way.
I'm still busy with homework but I'm trying to downplay it and do more fun stuff. So what if I miss one of the minor assignments? I can't stress over everything right?
My sister is doing much better (she had surgery a while back). She may be going a bit overboard on stuff though--we keep telling her to take it easy, but she's just heck on wheels. She's definately related!!
The Song of the Day is "When the Rain Comes" by Third Day.
Keep on rockin',
Steve











<< Home