Just another entry
Happy birthday to my sis today! I got her a CD she wanted-hope she enjoys! Everyone is going to T.G.I.Friday's to eat, but I'm not doing so well, so I may have to stay home. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I hope she understands.
Today has not been a promising day. I went to eat chinese food with my sis and mom and left the place early because I was having an attack. On the walk home (yes, I walked) I thought I was gonna pass out. This stuff is really freaking me out and I need all the prayers/support/encouragement/etc. that you can throw my way. I hate to go on and on about this stuff, but it's really hanging on this time and I'm getting worn down.
I'm currently upset with my father who has neglected to do tax work which makes it impossible for me to do my FAFSA (which I need for financial aid as well as for applications to new schools). I checked my FAFSA account today and it has shut down because I haven't updated it with my parent's info. in recent time...thanks a bunch pops. Now I have to start from scratch--the second time.
I'm considering majoring in music AND writing. In other words, I would be playing piano/singing, but writing poetry and books as well. I just feel called that way right now. Who knows what shall come...
Song of the Day: "Power of Goodbye" by Madonna
Much love,
Steve











<< Home