It may storm today
Wind is howling, sky is grayish, cold/warm fronts moving about---it's STORM season!! I shouldn't say this, but I like summer storms. Something about them excite and calm me at the same time. Don't get me wrong, Toto, I don't want our house moved by a tornado. If only I could find my brian, my heart, my courage, and my ruby slippers...wait...rewind that a bit.
Here's hoping I remember to unplug my digital piano everytime there's lightning because I don't trust the surge protector. Would you trust a $8 outlet thingy with protecting a $3500 piano? Don't think so.
10 days of biology classes left! I've been picking and choosing assignments to do lately; not a great thing to do, but I need to relax more. I have 2 more exams (I think) and I'll be done.
Started watching "Strange Brew" last night. Got 20 minutes into it and couldn't take anymore so I finished watching another movie instead. Got a couple of movies to watch tonight to. Can't forget that homework either...
Song of the Day: "Talula (The Tornado Mix)" by Tori Amos. You can hear it at the beginning of "Twister" or find it on Tori's "Boys for Pele" album.
Have a super great one,
Stephen











<< Home