Just breathe...
What is with this crazy professor and his 10-page minimum on assignment requirements? He better give me an extension because I've been workin' my tail off for school. I had one exam today, I have a lab and an exam tomorrow, and I have an exam next week. YEAH! On top of that, there's this Sociology paper that I haven't even begun to write that involves me interviewing someone and reading a dozen sources. I will be glad when I'm done with this term I tell ya what!
Today feels like the hottest day yet and I put an extra fan in the room to move the air around. One of these days the old A/C will have to be switched on.
My grandma sent me a small photo album and a letter today-thanks to Grams! (She won't ever see this by the way). I just thought I'd brag that my grandma loves me and sends me gifts all the time. I write to her every couple of weeks.
I've been too busy to really work on my music. I have come up with a handful of new songs, but I have not gotten around to writing the music and working out the trouble spots. It would be great to be able to focus on my music. Maybe I'll do that this summer. Looks like I'm performing on the 4th of July for the 3rd year in a row. That should be interesting.
Song of the Day is "I'm with You" by Avril Lavigne. Did I use this already? Not sure if I have but I want it as today's song anyway.
Thanks for checking in,
Steve











<< Home