It's FRIDAY
Thank God for weekends. I do work a bit tomorrow and I have a take-home style exam, but it will be much less work than I've been doing this week.
I'm a bit sick today-felt like it yesterday and got the proof of it today. My life is just getting better all the time huh? Oh well, it's been worse and I'm thankful that I'm not at that point anymore.
I am just about ready to submit an application to the college that just may be #3 for me. Looks like I'll have my Associate of Arts in December and start on my BA in Music in January. Here's hoping!
It was a hot one today and I'm waiting for the OK to turn the A/C on. I've brought up 2 fans from the basement and have the ceiling fans going.
2 more weeks of biology left! I won't cry when that's over. We did an online simulation of predator/prey populations of lynx vs. hare. Can you smell the excitement? Maybe that's just the stink of bio. I hope I don't stink...
Anywho, I can not get MSN messenger to work today for the life of me. I don't know what's going on, but I need my chat abilities!
The Song of the Day is "Hallelujah" sung by Rufus Wainwright. Check the Shrek soundtrack for it. This song was also done by Jeff Buckley and CBS played it on "Without a Trace" last season.
Have a great weekend,
Steve B.











<< Home