< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: out of it

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

out of it

Head hurts, heart is racing, stomach is upset, I'm dizzy, and I'm very tired. I have become overworked by this term and vow not to put this load on myself again anytime soon. I may put too much energy into school. Maybe I don't put enough and thus fall behind. I think it's the first of the two--tonight my dad (who never seems to notice how hard I work) said, "You're always doing homework." That simple comment from him was a gift to me because it showed that someone appreciated the time I put into my classes. Turns out I read a book that was not yet due and neglected to read an assignment that was! Isn't this wonderful? I'm praying for an extension.
I am too tired to go on, so I shall say goodnight all.
Song of the Day: "Unaware" by Mercy Me. I got their newest CD "Undone" in the mail today (autographed by the band!) and connected with this song.
Say a prayer for me, I'll say one for you,
Steve