Yup, it got breezy
I told you I thougt it would storm yesterday--well it did. Not too bad but it rained and the wind was something else. Guess my Song of the Day fit pretty well with what took place later on. Guess some places got baseball-sized hail.
Worked at my dad's office last night, getting it all cleaned up. Of course I also messed around on the internet there and played my Launch internet radio. For some reason, it wasn't playing my songs and most of the music was crappy.
I'm saving up money for car tires and maybe a few other items. On top of that I am trying to get this darn computer I've been dreaming about for years now. This one I'm using has to go. It's a good 10 years old and has nothing to brag about. I'm glad to have it, but it will get me nowhere with my musical needs. I'm strongly considering Dell...if any of you have one or know much about them, please comment here so I can figure out if that's where I should get my computer from. The ones at the theater seem to work well most of the time. Any input is welcome.
Hello to Kyle! We now have 6 readers if you include Jonathan (Jonathan isn't reading right now because of a family tragedy--God bless ya Jonathan).
Keep on commenting because I check up everyday!
Song of the Day: "Fallen" by Sarah McLachlan.
Thanks for reading,
Steve











<< Home