busy me
Hey all,
Been doing homework like a mad man. I had an 80-page word document that my prof. for a lit. class sent me to read and report on. Let's say that I got 1/2 through with the reading and went to SparkNotes.com for answers and summaries. What I sent is good enough for me.
I have a Bio. exam tomorrow that I have done no studying for. I have one next week and then I'm done!
I'm liking the poetry class. I have written some cool things that I'm pretty proud of. I invented a town and made up poems about the buildings, characters, etc.
It was a beautiful day today--unfortunately I only got outside to see it while I was mowing the yard (in between studying sessions).
I have not had nearly as much time as I'd like (and need) for my music. I'm thinking of going for 2 summer clases only now. History and an art or literature class. Then I may have some time to do music...I'm supposed to sing at the Civic Center on the 4th of July and I have not picked anything to sing. I still have time.
My sis is on a heart monitor now, which I was a year ago, and our other sister was several years ago. We have issues...
Song of the Day: "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. Jonathan turned me on to this song. Great for couples! Too bad I'm still single :(
Laters gators,
Steve the superhero











<< Home